The Some Things project was based on gathering a collection of objects and recreating them into something else. I took deteriorated pictures of my family from the war and scanned them in and modified some in Photoshop to see what sort of experimentation I could do with them. Below are some of the images I used.
These are then some of the images i modified in Photoshop.
The idea was to merge images together to try and see some sort of relationship between the individual images or make it look like some of the letters where actually from some of these people, regardless of if they were or not. I then printed these images on the risograph printer. I purposely used the wrong colours and reprinted some on the wrong way to create a double exposure look. This was the outcome.